NEED OF PERSONAL GUIDANCE:
The need and importance of personal guidance has been felt in the following grounds:
- It is needed to develop all personal and social qualities that would enable the individuals in solving personal problems and seeking better adjustments.
- It is meant to overcome the personal problems of personality adjustment of every individual.
- It gives importance on the personal and social needs of the pupils or individuals.
- It is linked with our day-to-day life.
- It is an answer to our big question what and what not we should be.
- It is meant for deciding what habits, attitudes and values we should develop.
- It deals with all problems of life which are not covered by educational and vocational guidance.
- This guidance is the core of all types of guidance.
- It concerns with the total person.
- This guidance points out the strengths and weaknesses of every individual or child.